Create a KayHan Exchange account
To invest, trade, and store supported cryptocurrencies on KayHan Exchange, as well as do much more, get started here.
What you’ll need
- Be at least 18 years old (we’ll ask for proof)
- A government-issued photo ID (we don’t accept passport cards)
- A Visa card or Credit Card
- A computer or smartphone connected to the internet
- A phone number connected to your smartphone (we’ll send SMS text messages)
- The latest version of your browser (we recommend Chrome)
1. Create your account
Go to https://www.kayhanx.com from a browser on your computer to get started.
- Click or tap Sign up.
- You’ll be asked for the following information. Important: Enter accurate, up-to-date information to avoid any issues.
- Legal full name (we’ll ask for proof)
- Email address (use one that you have access to)
- Your Country
- Cellphone number
- Password (memorize your password)
- Check the box and click Create account (computer) if you agree.
- KayHan Exchange will send you a verification email to your registered email address and a SMS to your Cellphone.
2. Verify your email
- Select Verify Email Address in the email you received from Kayhanx.com. This email will be from firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Clicking the link in the email will take you back to kayhanx.com.
- You’ll need to sign back in using the email and password you recently entered to complete the email verification process.
3. Verify your phone number
- Sign in to KayHan Exchange.
- Enter the six-digit code KayHan Exchange texted to your phone number on file.
- Click Submit.
4. Verify your identity
- Sign in to your KayHan Exchange account.
- Complete ID verification.
6. Link a Payment Method
- Add your Payment card.